Monday, October 20, 2008

A Weekend of Concerts

Last weekend Bryan (my brother), Matt, and I headed to Wichita for a Joshua Radin Concert.....

Bryan & I chowing down on McDonald's
Bryan found out about the concert on Facebook. Tickets were only $14 dollars at the door.... so we started to wonder when we drove down a small alley to get to the venue. It was a large empty warehouse with a stage. We were one of the first ones there, so we were on the front row!

The Avenue in Wichita, Kansas

The concert was amazing (even standing for three hours)!! If you have never listened to Joshua Radin I highly recommend him!
On Sunday we had a birthday dinner at the Stangeland Farm in Ponca City. We celebrated September, October, and November Birthdays!


Playing football with the cousins at the Stangeland Farm

On Sunday night the five of us surprised my dad with tickets to the Neil Diamond concert for his birthday! The concert was amazing and Neil can still rock it at 67! The one thing that I had been hoping for the past few months is that he would sing Brother Love's Travelin Salvation Show, and sure enough Neil did not disappoint......the very last song he sang was Brother Love's! It was a perfect ending for a perfect weekend!!!

The fam (minus Matt) after an amazing rocking concert!! I have never danced so much in my entire life!

No comments: