Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Message....

A couple days ago I went out to lunch with my preceptor. It was there that I received my message from God via fortune cookie.......


"Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."
(I tried to take a picture of my fortune but it would not show up on camera)
Three months from the day I received my message I will:
1. Learn that graduate school is not for everyone.... (that I was not meant to write prescriptions for Amoxicillin on a daily basis, but at least I will be free from doing homework on a nightly basis :) )
or

2. I will graduate with my degree as an Advanced Practice Nurse!!!

I hope for the sake of the bank (who we borrowed student loans from) and my husband's sanity that the latter rather than the former is true! 3 months and counting.......

No comments: