Friday, February 13, 2009

5 Hours in Denver



I realize it has been forever since we posted anything and we have five hours to kill in the Denver airport so I thought I would give everyone a quick update.
We are on our way to Spokane for the first of Carol's two trips this semester. She has to go to Gonzaga for a couple days to take tests, listen to lectures, and observe demonstrations. She hates going alone and this time we got lucky with my school schedule and I was able to tag along. Although the trip involves alot of hard work for Carol it is always nice to get away and take a break from our little apartment and our regular routine of eat, sleep, study.
It is supposed to be cold and snowy in Spokane so hopefully we will have some pictures to post when we get home. I may even get in a day of skiing!!
Well, it's time to go cruise the food court. Until next time...

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you have a good time in Spokane!

Dara said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. Fun!

Matt & Carol said...

Well we are making an attempt at having a blog :)