Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall 2009 Spokane Trip

This past week I made my second to last trip to Spokane for midterms. This time my parents accompanied me on my journey! Thankfully I passed my midterms and I am currently on schedule for a December graduation! (yikes!). The first day we arrived I gave my parents a brief tour of Spokane before hitting the books. Then they spent the next few days with a tour of Coeur d'Alene, Seattle, and Port Townsend!
The fall colors were amazing!
Spokane Falls
Gonzaga
Harvest House at Green Bluff Orchards- We ate the most amazing apple-huckleberry pie, that we had to go back for seconds!!

Our trip to Portland- First we hiked to the top of Beacon Rock.

Beacon Rock



Dad hanging on for dear life!

Then we visited Multnomah Falls....


The top of the falls looking down....



My new best friend!

No comments: